Volunteer your time and skills
Are you a certified yoga instructor? Give the gift of yoga
At rhythms Rediscovered, we require that all our volunteer yoga instructors meet a minimum standard of qualifications to ensure our programs are delivered in accordance with our vision, mission, and values.
Required qualifications include:
• Completion of a basic 200 hour yoga teacher training
• Minimum of 6 months yoga teaching experience
• Completion of Rhythms Rediscovered 40 hour yoga teacher training OR its equivalent, which can be any additional yoga teacher training that has a focus on therapeutic, trauma-informed, or a specialized population.
We need more than just yoga teachers.
Do you have skills, resources, or knowledge that could contribute to the overall growth of our organization? As Rhythms Rediscovered grows and remains open to possibilities across a spectrum of services within our mission, we invite people to contribute in the following ways:
• Translation from English to French for our website and other promotional material
• Social Media marketing
• Board membership
• Business and financial knowledge in the not-for-profit sector
• Event planning